Whether you’re restoring an old car, cleaning a boat, or refinishing a table, Clean Air Blasting LLC can make the job almost effortless with our mobile blasting service. Get a free quote or call (704) 877-1640 for more information. Located north of Charlotte, we serve residential, commercial, and industrial clients throughout North Carolina and South Carolina.
What We Do
At Clean Air Blasting, we specialize in pressurized, dust-free media cleaning to remove rust, dirt, grime, grease, or unwanted paint. The process is similar to sandblasting, except we don’t use sand. Instead, we use a variety of media, which is dependent upon the desired end result and finish. Either way, our mobile media blasting saves significant time. We can complete in minutes or hours a project that would take you days or weeks. We offer two blasting techniques:
- Dry. Dry blasting uses only compressed air and media to clean and remove paint or stain.
- Wet. Wet blasting uses water, compressed air, and media simultaneously. The main advantage of wet blasting is that it limits the amount of airborne dust from the process. This costs a bit more because it takes longer to get the same results.
Typical Media Blasting Projects
Some of our typical jobs include cars, boats, pools, fleet vehicles, graffiti, heavy equipment, metal railings, paint stripping from buildings, and concrete floor cleaning in warehouses. See our metal cleaning, paint and stain removal, and wood cleaning pages for more information.View Our Work
Why Work With Us
After trying the services of Clean Air Blasting, you’ll wonder how you ever got along without us. Get a free quote or call (704) 877-1640 for more information. We serve areas throughout North Carolina and South Carolina including Charlotte, Statesville, Lake Norman, Concord, and Gastonia, NC.
- Locally owned
- Fully insured and licensed
- 10% discount for military and veterans
- 150-foot blast line
- Free demos available
- Free service estimates
- Saves valuable time on projects
- Wide mobile service area